Monday 7 January 2013

Will the Real Capodimonte, please Stand up !


The 2 photos below are the ones sent to me by my good friend Fatima aka 'Fats'.  These she downloaded to me after I had given up trying to locate this type of porcelain on the internet.  When I received the two pictures, I was so surprised by how similar they are.  I was only composing from my imagination never realizing that there was a prototype out long before my mini one came on the scene.  How wonderful!  Here is quote from the Bible,
".... there is no new thing under the sun... it has already been of old time, which was before us."  Ecclesiastes 1: vs 9 and 10    So True.  A tutorial of this is on the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

DO OVERS! a Glencroft Living room redecoration

    Back in April of 2022, I made up a storyline for my Glencroft renovations, which went something like this...   "After due considera...