Saturday 9 February 2013

THE BLOG/AUDIENCE

It is getting more and more interesting doing this blog even though I stumble and fall my through it.  Most of what makes it so worth doing, in the first place, is that I get an opportunity to interact with the "blogaudience" out there in blogland ( as Lucille so aptly called it).  I want to thank each new member that has decided to follow this blog as regulars and also those who are doing what I did for many months, just stopping by for the fun of it.  It gives me a 'warm fuzzy' feeling thinking about other people tuning in and then taking the time and trouble to leave a message.  Thank you one and all!  The new followers are :  MARJA, GRANDPAS DOLLHOUSE, ELIANA, TROY, KUNDRY'S MINI WORLD, MS FIERCE 7 (cool name) , MARA, and MICKEY.  Welcome to Studio E and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO OVERS! a Glencroft Living room redecoration

    Back in April of 2022, I made up a storyline for my Glencroft renovations, which went something like this...   "After due considera...